June 26-28, 2020
Agricenter International – Showplace Arena
105 S Germantown Parkway Memphis, TN 38018
*NEWLY INSTALLED AIR CONDITIONING!*
GATES WILL BE LOCKED UNTIL 12:00 PM ON THURSDAY! ENTRY OFFICE WILL NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS UNTIL 5:00 PM THURSDAY.
You may come in at 12:00 pm, but we will not be selling any additional stall nights, stalls, hookups, taking entries, or any other transactions until 5:00 pm. 12:00-5:00 pm is simply for unassisted move-in and ride around time. Shavings will be available for purchase from the facility, but if you need anything from Lucky Dog staff, you will have to wait until we are setup and ready to help you at 5:00 pm. Thursday Exhibitions will go on sale at 2:00 PM outside the overhead door behind the alley-way. Please plan accordingly.
Better Barrel Races
Future Fortunes Eastern Regional Championship
East vs West Youth World Barrel Racing Challenge
Triple Crown 100 Stallion Incentive
Women’s Professional Rodeo Association
$7,000 Added Open 4D
$2,500 Runnin’ With the Pack 5D Side-pots
$100 Added Peewee 3D
$100 Added Pony 3D
$60,000 Guaranteed Youth World Barrel Racing Challenge Payout
$25,000 Future Fortunes Bonus Money
$5,000 Triple Crown 100 Bonus Money
Youth World Barrel Racing Challenge must apply to enter through Jeannette Nelson
Open, Side-pots & Pony Entry Deadlines:
~ Pre-entry postmark deadline – Monday, June 15
~ Online pre-entries will close at 10:00 pm CST on Saturday, June 20
~ Open entries close when the FIRST Open horse runs daily
~ Side-pots may be added anytime PRIOR to your run
~ Peewee entries close at 10:00 pm on Friday, June 26
~ Pony entries close at 10:00 pm on Saturday, June 27
Draw Outs: See rules for details
~ 90% Refund deadline is 10:00 pm on June 20
~ 75% Refund deadline the close of office hours the night prior to any given competition day
See the Forms Page for Entry Forms as they become available
Pre-entries may request groups of 50 in the draw
Requests MUST be included at time of entry to be considered
Requests are granted in the order they are received
No entries accepted after online entries close until entry office opens at 5:00 pm on Thursday, June 25
Call-ins are accepted during event office hours only with credit card payment
Cash or Credit Cards only accepted onsite, NO CHECKS
Pre-entry draw will be posted on June 24
Current 12 month Negative Coggins papers required on all horses
Health certificates required on all out of state horses
$1,000 Added Open Average is based on Saturday & Sunday runs
$500 Runnin’ With the Pack 5D Average is based on Saturday & Sunday Pack side-pots
Youth World Barrel Racing Team Challenge:
All East vs West Youth World Barrel Racing Challenge entries MUST enter Friday’s Open race – The Youth Challenge will be a side-pot of the Open on Friday. Top 10 from each Team will advance to the WBRC Team Finals on Saturday and those 20 must also pay entry fees for Saturday’s Open race. If already entered, those 20 will be removed from the Open draw on Saturday and placed in the WBRC Team Finals draw which will run after the Open and a big drag on Saturday. Those 20 times will carry over to the Open. If not already entered for Saturday, they must pay their Open entry fees before the first horse runs on Saturday. Each Horse can only run once each day. The Required Open entry fees were not included in the WBRC entry fees.
All Future Fortunes and Triple Crown 100 eligible horses must submit separate incentive entry forms for each stallion incentive to be entered for their respective Bonus Money. There are no additional entry fees for these incentives.
Competition Ground Rule:
Contestants MUST check in with gate personnel prior to their group of 5. Anyone not checked in before the tractors stop for each drag risks being scratched. Those with problem horses can send another person to check them in, but we must know you are present. Contestants must be behind the alleyway gate when their name is called by the announcer, those with problem horses may come from the side alley from the warm up barn, but must be checked in and ready when their name is called. Any contestant that is in either of the side holding pens when their name is called to compete WILL be disqualified. Judges will be monitoring every run for ground rule violations.
COVID-19 Restrictions: Any public health mandates and associated restrictions still in affect by the time of this event will be posted here and on our Facebook page. All contestants who enter the event are expressly agreeing to adhere to these mandates as the liability waiver on the entry forms outlines. We expect all contestants and their guests to act accordingly while attending this event.
UPDATE 6/13/20: These restrictions are by order of the Shelby County Health Department who will be making visits to the event!
1. All contestants must answer/sign a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and waiver along with temperature check upon initial arrival to the showgrounds. Link will be provided on the Forms page the week of the event for you to print and bring the completed forms with you to the event.
2. Social distancing will be a constant theme throughout the entire show grounds. All individuals and/or family groups should maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more between others at all times and wash hands frequently.
3. Facial coverings are required to be worn when entering the indoor arena with the exception of those coming in to compete. Please bring your own masks, bandannas, wildrags, etc that you wish to use for this purpose. Children under 12 are not required to wear facial coverings.
4. Indoor arena capacity will be limited to no more than 400 people at a time. Please limit your time in the building to watch your connections compete and exit as quickly as possible after. When seated inside the building leave open rows and open seats beside any individuals or family groups. Live webcast and onsite radio broadcast will be available to watch or listen from outside the building.
5. Facility shower use should be limited to only those who do not have any other showering options. If you normally use the facility showers for convenience, but do have a shower in your trailer we ask that you use your personal accommodations during this event.
6. Please conduct as much of your entry transactions as possible during the pre-entry period to eliminate as much office interactions as possible during the event.
7. Concession will be served in pre-boxed portions only.
All hat fines from this event will go to the Shirley Treat Memorial Scholarship Fund
Please see complete rules ~ All rules will be enforced at all events ~ No exceptions