July 31-August 2, 2020
Agricenter International – Showplace Arena
105 S Germantown Parkway Memphis, TN 38018
*NEWLY INSTALLED AIR CONDITIONING!*
GATES WILL BE LOCKED UNTIL 3:00 PM ON THURSDAY! ENTRY OFFICE WILL NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS UNTIL 5:00 PM THURSDAY.
You may come in at 3:00 pm, but we will not be selling any additional stall nights, stalls, hookups, taking entries, or any other transactions until 5:00 pm. 3:00-5:00 pm is simply for unassisted move-in and ride around time. Shavings will be available for purchase from the facility, but if you need anything from Lucky Dog staff, you will have to wait until we are setup and ready to help you at 5:00 pm.
Better Barrel Races
KK Run For Vegas Barrel & Pole Qualifier
Women’s Professional Rodeo Association
$7,000 Added Open 4D
$2,500 Runnin’ With the Pack 5D Side-pots
$100 Added Peewee 3D
$100 Added Pony 3D
KK Run For Vegas Qualifier Contestants must enter the Qualifiers through www.KKRFV.com
Open, Side-pots & Pony Entry Deadlines:
~ Pre-entry postmark deadline – Monday, July 20
~ Online pre-entries will close at 10:00 pm CST on Saturday, July 25
~ Open entries close when the FIRST Open horse runs daily
~ Side-pots may be added anytime PRIOR to your run
~ Peewee entries close at 10:00 pm on Friday, July 31
~ Pony entries close at 10:00 pm on Saturday, August 1
Draw Outs: See rules for details
~ 90% Refund deadline is 10:00 pm on July 25
~ 75% Refund deadline the close of office hours the night prior to any given competition day
See the Forms Page for Entry Forms as they become available
Pre-entries may request groups of 50 in the draw
Requests MUST be included at time of entry to be considered
Requests are granted in the order they are received
No entries accepted after online entries close until entry office opens at 5:00 pm on Thursday, July 30
Call-ins are accepted during event office hours only with credit card payment
Cash or Credit Cards only accepted onsite, NO CHECKS
Pre-entry draw will be posted on July 29
Current 12 month Negative Coggins papers required on all horses
Current 30 Day Health certificates required on all out of state horses
$1,000 Added Open Average is based on Saturday & Sunday runs
$500 Runnin’ With the Pack 5D Average is based on Saturday & Sunday Pack side-pots
Competition Ground Rule:
Contestants MUST check in with gate personnel prior to their group of 5. Anyone not checked in before the tractors stop for each drag risks being scratched. Those with problem horses can send another person to check them in, but we must know you are present. Contestants must be behind the alleyway gate when their name is called by the announcer, those with problem horses may come from the side alley from the warm up barn, but must be checked in and ready when their name is called. Any contestant that is in either of the side holding pens when their name is called to compete WILL be disqualified. Arena judges will be monitoring every run for ground rule violations and all judges decisions will be final.
COVID-19 Restrictions: Any public health mandates and associated restrictions still in affect by the time of this event will be posted here and on our Facebook page. All contestants who enter the event are expressly agreeing to adhere to these mandates as the liability waiver on the entry forms outlines. We expect all contestants and their guests to act accordingly while attending this event.
UPDATE 6/13/20: These restrictions are by order of the Shelby County Health Department who will be making visits to the event!
1. All contestants must answer/sign a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and waiver along with temperature check upon initial arrival to the showgrounds. Link will be provided on the Forms page the week of the event for you to print and bring the completed forms with you to the event.
2. Social distancing will be a constant theme throughout the entire show grounds. All individuals and/or family groups should maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more between others at all times and wash hands frequently.
3. Facial coverings are required to be worn when entering the indoor arena with the exception of those coming in to compete. Please bring your own masks, bandannas, wildrags, etc that you wish to use for this purpose. Children under 12 are not required to wear facial coverings.
4. Indoor arena capacity will be limited to no more than 400 people at a time. Please limit your time in the building to watch your connections compete and exit as quickly as possible after. When seated inside the building leave open rows and open seats beside any individuals or family groups. Live webcast and onsite radio broadcast will be available to watch or listen from outside the building.
5. Facility shower use should be limited to only those who do not have any other showering options. If you normally use the facility showers for convenience, but do have a shower in your trailer we ask that you use your personal accommodations during this event.
6. Please conduct as much of your entry transactions as possible during the pre-entry period to eliminate as much office interactions as possible during the event.
7. Concession will be served in pre-boxed portions only.
All hat fines from this event will go to the Shirley Treat Memorial Scholarship Fund
Please see complete rules ~ All rules will be enforced at all events ~ No exceptions